Care and Repairs
Every piece of jewelry must take some care to keep it in optimal condition, for this we give you some tips:
- Remove your jewelry before bathing, when applying body cream or perfumes.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry when there is chlorine or sea water.
- Exposure to makeup, oils, and dyes can decrease shine.
- Before going to bed, place your jewelry in a horizontal position, preferably in a box with compartments to avoid scratching it with another piece.
- To clean diamond jewelry, you can use a soft toothbrush, dish soap and gently scrub (do not clean the pearls with chemicals).
- Always remember to wear your jewelry as a finishing touch.
If you have a problem with your pieces, we will gladly help you ... contact us and we will solve it.